Hello friends, today we will see how your rendering device has been lost. How to solve this error is very easy to solve this error and let’s move on to solve
Today we are going to use 2 methods for the solution of this error and in either of these two methods you will find the solution of the problem and your error will be solved.
How to Fix Your Rendering Device Has Been Lost
There are 2 ways to solve this error. As I said earlier, let us use the first method.
- First, you Right-click on This PC.
- Then click on Properties.
- Now click on Advanced System Settings.
- Then click on the Performance Setting button.
- Click on Advanced inside Performance options.
- Now click on the change button in virtual memory.
- Uncheck this option to Automatically manage paging file size in virtual memory.
- And now check the custom size given below and type 12000 in the initial size(MB).
- And write 30000 in maximum size(MB).
- Then click on the Set button.
- Now click on the ok button in all the boxes.
- Now you have restarted your PC.
After restarting, check that the error has been solved. If it is done, then do method 2. Your error will be solved by doing this method which is shown below.
- First, you open This PC.
- Then open Local Disk (C:).
- Now open the program file (x86) folder in it.
- Then open the Overwatch folder in it.
- Now rename the overwatch application by right-clicking.
- Name it Overwatchtest instead of Overwatch.
After doing this, your problem will be solved and the error will go away. If your problem has been solved by these methods and you like this information, if you find this blog good and helpful, please comment below.